Cost benefit analysis
Return on investment
Project management best practices
Every project manager knows that selecting the right methodology is crucial to project success. There are many methodologies to choose from like Agile, Six Sigma, Scrum, lean, Waterfall and PMI each has their own set of rules, principles, processes, and practices.
Project management includes developing a project plan , which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks, and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion. Our certified project manager will help you from initiation to closing.
- Project selection and portfolio management
- Resource Planning: Define scope, tasks, deliverables, resources requirements and
align organization against integrated project plan(s)
- Vendor Management: Effectively engage vendor implementation team, defining
statements of work, ensuring quality of deliverables, and managing to budget
- Lead day to day execution, facilitate communication and drive progress against plan(s)
- Track issues, prioritize and drive timely resolution
Monitor and controlling
- Monitor and manage project risks and escalate as needed
- Assist in completion of project deliverables as needed, include specifications, test plans, training plans, etc.
- Ensure efficient change control methods and process are in place and utilized
- Project status reporting , Phase review, Meetings, Collaboration
- Finalize and transfer the project deliverables to the client.
- Sign off on project completion.
- Review contracts and agreements
- Release resources